Day of Photonics activity competition
Every company, university, school, association, organization is invited to participate!
The competition will be held on the official Day of Photonics LinkedIn page (linkedin.com/company/day-of-photonics) where all posts about activities are shared. The post with the most reactions (likes, shares and comments) wins.
How to participate:
• You will participate in the competition by posting information about your activity on your LinkedIn account and mentioning #dayofphotonics2021 from now until 21 October, 2021 inclusively.
• Your activity will be shared on the official Day of Photonics LinkedIn page and there the competition begins.
• We will analyze all the reactions on the Day of Photonics LinkedIn page including: comments, likes, shares. Note: we count all reactions (If the same person likes, shares and comments on the activity, it will be treated as three reactions.)
• The activity connected to the post with the most reactions on the official LinkedIn page will be the winner of the most popular Day of Photonics activity competition.
• The winner will be announced on 30 October, 2021.
Every company, university, school, association, organization is invited to participate, organize the activity promoting photonics and join the most popular Day of Photonics activity competition.
European Photonics Industry Consortium EPIC
17 Rue Hamelin