Yxlon: X-ray and CT System UX20
Nominee inspect award 2021
Yxlon UX20 is a modular and compact x-ray system which can be adapted to the needs of the user by options and upgrades. The easy and ergonomic use is unique.
The interface Geminy combining all involved programs provides graphical elements, pre-settings, and wizards for intuitive control via joysticks and buttons. The menu-driven creation of automatic test sequences is as simple as the execution of manual x-ray and CT inspection.
The UX20 is designed for the inspection of cast parts, welds, and much more in harsh environments of foundries. The large inspection envelope allows for parts of up to 80cm Ø x 110cm. Generator, cooler, and HV cable are safely integrated into the cabinet.
- Modular system design with options and upgrades,
- small footprint with large inspection envelope,
- software platform Geminy with graphical elements, pre-settings, wizards, and menu navigation,
- ergonomic, height adjustable control desk,
- system accessibility from two sides,
- integrated system components such as cooler, generator, and HV cable,
- separate workstation for CT analyses.
Vote at www.inspect-award.com and choose the best machine vision product. Three Amazon vouchers worth 50 euros each will be raffled among all participants.