With the sale of Vincorion and the almost simultaneous completion of the acquisitions of BG Medical Applications and Swissoptic, Jenoptik is strengthening its focus on...
Jenoptik provides an essential component for novel PIC wafer level tests with the optoelectronic UFO Probe Card. Users benefit from a fast and simple integration, high...
The recovery in demand in the three photonics divisions of Jenoptik - Light & Optics, Light & Production and Light & Safety - continued in the 3rd quarter of 2021. Sales...
Deal to accelerated growth and stronger focus on photonics, expansion of global presence in attractive markets, predominantly the semiconductor equipment and medical...
Jenoptik achieves sales growth of 29.6 percent in the 2nd quarter 2021 compared to the previous year. Half-year sales increased by 18.3 percent to 389 million euros...
Company sells non-optical process metrology business for grinding machines to Marposs.
New owner for Jenoptik’s crystal growth business in Eisenach
As a result of the increasing demand for optics and sensors for the semiconductor industry, Jenoptik intends to expand its manufacturing capacities and construct a state...
Jenoptik achieved a 26.8 percent increase in order intake to 268.3 million euros in the first quarter of 2021. All three photonics divisions contributed to this - Light &...
Jenoptik has placed a promissory note loan in the amount of 400 million euros on the capital market. The additional funds are intended to enable the optics and photonics...
- Jenoptik is expanding its Jupiter site in Florida, USA, with the addition of a further Class 5 cleanroom, additional production space, and manufacturing and testing capacity. The...
- Jenoptik takes over the photonics specialist Trioptics at an undisclosed price. The company will be assigned to the Light & Optics division of Jenoptik. The actual acquisition will...
- Following Jenoptik's publication of the preliminary figures for the 2019 fiscal year in February, the official figures are now being submitted: At 855.2 million euros sales were up...
- Jenoptik takes over the outstanding 33.42 percent of the shares in Jenoptik Japan Co. Ltd. from its joint venture partner Kantum Ushikata. Jenoptik Japan thus becomes a wholly...
- According to provisional calculations, consolidated sales of Jenoptik rose by 2.5 percent to around 855 million euros in the past fiscal year 2019. This growth was driven among...
+49 3641 65 0
The media kits for 2021 / 2022 can be downloaded here.
The nominees have been determined. Vote now for the inspect award 2022
We keep you posted - Subscribe to the International newsletter here!