Allied Vision exhibits at Control
Allied Vision will be exhibiting at Control, a world’s leading show for quality assurance and metrology, from April 26-29, 2016 at the Landesmesse in Stuttgart. Taking center stage on Allied Vision’s booth #1905, Hall 1, will be the new low-cost Mako, and Goldeye SWIR cameras. Also, don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about short-wave-infrared technology for machine vision at the “Control Vision Talks” forum on April 28th. You may see the Goldeye infrared cameras in action, including our new models with CameraLink interface technology, which will be introduced to the European market for the first time at Control.
- InGaAs sensor technology with short-wave infrared spectrum of 900 to 1,700 nm
- GigE Vision or CameraLink Interface
- 55mm x 55mm x 78 mm compact, ruggedized housing
- Integrated thermo-electric sensor cooling, on-board image correction and comprehensive I/O control options
- ideal for hyperspectral imaging, thermal imaging, or laser beam profiling
Also, discover the ultra-compact, low-cost Mako camera family, which includes the new Mako G-234 featuring Sony’s new IMX249 CMOS sensor that offers high-quality images with frame rates up to 40 fps at full resolution (1936 x 1216).
- VGA to 5 Megapixel resolution
- Up to 550 frames per second
- Sony, CMOSIS, e2V, Aptina, OnSemi Python CMOS sensors
- GigE VisionTM or USB3 VisionTM Interface
- High Dynamic range
- Camera temperature monitoring, Pixel defect masking, and more great features
Allied Vision Technologies GmbH