By working together in one joint forum, synergies within the association are utilized and invested in commitment to the future of quantum technologies and photonics.
Board members of the laser working group discuss thematic development priorities, electromobility, and potentials of blue diode lasers.
According to the VDMA, sales in the German machine vision industry rose by 16 percent in 2021, reaching 3.1 billion euros. Overall, revenues in the robotics and...
At the spring meeting of the VDMA Working Group on Lasers and Laser Systems for Material Processing (AG Laser), the members elected a new board for the next four years.
The Ukraine war and the lockdowns in China are weakening production growth in the machinery and plant engineering sector. Business with Russia has come to a virtual...
AM processes are playing an increasingly important role in industrial production. Networking within the VDMA helps to further develop this technology of the future.
The application phase for the inspect award 2022 has begun. All machine vision and optical metrology companies are invited to submit their products by May 13. This year...
Investment plans in AM remain high – technology development of greatest importance in the industry.
German machinery manufacturers exported machinery and equipment worth 179.4 billion euros in 2021, with growth of 10 percent, the VDMA reports. However, China remains the...
German mechanical and plant engineering increased exports in 2021 by a nominal 9.8 percent to 179.4 billion euros, only slightly below the figure for 2019. The chances of...
The German mechanical and plant engineering sector recorded a 32 percent increase in order intake in 2021. As a result, the order backlog at the turn of the year was 10.9...
According to the current fall survey for the second half of 2021, the business climate for the German mechanical and plant engineering industry in China has deteriorated...
For the first time in three years, the machine vision industry made its pilgrimage back to Stuttgart for Vision. It all took place on a smaller scale - fewer exhibitors...
The series of guidelines VDI / VDE / VDMA 2632 Part 1 has been published as a draft. Its aim is to support users and solution providers in the implementation of the...
The forecast has been confirmed: the European machine vision industry will grow by 7 percent in 2021. The order books are full. Only the lack of chips is slowing the...
What is the Deep Learning hype all about? This question will be discussed by five proven experts on the first day of the machine vision trade show "Vision": Dr. Dietmar...
During the general meeting of the VDMA Robotics + Automation Association, the members of the VDMA Machine Vision Division elected a new board. Mark Williamson, Managing...
The order books in mechanical and plant engineering have filled well, at the same time many companies are struggling with increasing material and delivery bottlenecks. In...
The Industrial Vision Days are at the center of the supporting program of Vision 2021. At the world's largest forum for machine vision, organized by VDMA Machine Vision...
VDMA raises real production forecast for 2021 from previously plus 7 percent in real terms to now plus 10 percent. Furthermore, new technologies are contributing to the...
The application phase for the inspect award 2022 has begun. All machine vision and optical metrology companies are invited to submit their products. The deadline is May...
The VDMA expects the machinery and plant engineering sector to make up for some of the Corona-related slump this year. The association forecasts growth in production in...
According to preliminary calculations by the VDMA, production in the German mechanical and plant engineering sector fell by 12.1 percent in real terms in the corona year...
In December 2020, the volume of orders in the mechanical engineering sector increased by 7 percent year-on-year, the VDMA reports. For the year as a whole, the books show...
Four out of five companies will close the 2020 financial year with a decline in sales. Nevertheless, the proportion of companies that have managed to avoid a minus has...
- Karl Haeusgen has been elected as the new VDMA President for the next four years by the general assembly of the VDMA in Wiesbaden. He is the regular successor to Carl Martin...
- Machine exports from Germany were hit hard by the corona pandemic in the second quarter. Between April and June 2020, they fell by 22.9 percent year-on-year to 35.2 billion euros...
- In May, domestic demand contracted by 23 percent and orders from abroad fell by 31 percent. Orders from the euro zone were 27 per cent down on the previous year's level, with 32...
- The vast majority of mechanical engineering industries are confident of returning to the nominal sales level of 2019 in the medium term. This is the key message of the sixth VDMA...
- Even after Brexit, the UK will remain an important trading and investment partner for European companies, which is why the VDMA is calling for swift and transparent discussions...
- Incoming orders in February in the mechanical engineering sector remained overall at the previous year’s level (plus/minus 0 percent). The domestic market (minus 6 percent) could...
Lyoner Str. 18
+49 69 6603 0 +49 69 6603 1511
Vote now at the inspect award 2022 and choose the best machine vision products.
The media kits for 2021 / 2022 can be downloaded here.